So you want Lord Arthur and don’t know, How To Unlock Lord Arthur In Evil Dead ? No worries i will help you out.
The Game is a new asymmetrical PvP game that matches the casts of Bruce Campbell’s Evil Dead films and series against Demons and Deadites.
There are lots of characters to unlock and play as, from the franchise’s face, Ash Williams, to new faces from Ash vs. Evil Dead, such as Amanda Fisher. In Evil Dead: The Game, here’s how to unlock and play as Lord Arthur from Army of Darkness.
The game is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows. Players can choose from a large array of characters from both the films and the TV show. Amanda Fisher and Pablo from the Ash vs. Evil Dead series are among them.
How To Unlock Lord Arthur In Evil Dead?
To obtain Lord Arthur, players must complete the fifth chapter of Evil Dead: The Game’s single-player mode.
This is referred to as Homecoming King. To complete this quest, players must obtain the Kandarian Dagger, Necronomicon, and Arthur’s fabled Excalibur.
These artefacts are scattered over the map and can be difficult to locate. However, we’ve outlined the ideal method for completing the work below.
How to complete the Homecoming King mission
- There are two places where you can find Kandarian Dagger. It’s either at the Fishing Village to the south of where you spawn, or the Flight 666 Airstrip to the north.
- Before going there to grab a Shovel and a Crossbow, try going into the Lucky Valley Lodge first.
- Then there’s the Necronomicon, which is located east of the Fishing Village in the Knowby Cabin.
- Go to the tunnels beneath the Fryingpan Tunnel with the two things in your hands.
- Your way will be blocked by Evil Ash. Fight him for a while till he leaves. You appear to require the Excalibur to finally defeat him.
- In the Payne Manor, look for the Excalibur.
- Outside of the home, look for crimson, flute-playing Skeletons to kill first.
- Return to the Fryingpan Tunnel as quickly as possible to pass through the breach in space and time, since a swarm of Skeletons will be hunting you as the storm approaches.
- When you pass through the rift, you will be sent to a pit. You’ll have to combat the Pit Deadite and defeat Evil Ash here.
- Once you’ve finished, you’ll be able to play as King Arthur in Evil Dead: The Game.
Players will unlock Lord Arthur in Evil Dead: The Game after completing these stages. If you are still facing any problems then make sure to comment down below. Also check out How To Unlock Pablo In Evil Dead?